Likes

☺☻KiNg_Of_FiRe☺☻ChaT_RoOm☺☻

Home » » Lahore cute Girl Ufone Mobile Numbers,

Lahore cute Girl Ufone Mobile Numbers,

Hy dear its me Saira from Pindi i Am a doing MAS.CoM. from Government university of Lahore .Actually i live in pindi but there is no best uni in pindi thats why i have decided to came lahore for completing my studies. And finally now i am in lahore doing mas.com.i live in hostel here in uni.today i was alone at room whole day and i was wondring some one to talk me but unfortunatly i made no friends to whoom i talk or go to piknik. so friends can yu plz help me by making me your best friend?but plzz only sciencere peoples reply or text me 
 First Name: Saira

Last Name: usman

Age: 22year

mobile Number: 03068941405

Intrusted:  cuteBoys
Share this games :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hy frndz me ahmad
Do you remember with me?..:)