Likes

☺☻KiNg_Of_FiRe☺☻ChaT_RoOm☺☻

Home » » Islamabad coldge Girl Zong Mobile number's

Islamabad coldge Girl Zong Mobile number's

i am very kind n trustful caring girl from Islamabad.. i am honest about the things n people in my life n around me. i am day dreaming now a days for a right partner for me to do chat n texts. to go with him for outing n hotteling, love to do shopping with my friends.. i am fond of net surfing for great guys in my life to change my life make it happy n joyful.. want to do loyal friendship with a smart guy.. is there any one ready to do that all with me?
if its so just go ahead n comment your numbers below n contact



Name:            Irum

Last Name:  Shafeeq

Age :                20

From:             islamabad

Im wi8ng ur text....




Share this games :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hy frndz me ahmad
Do you remember with me?..:)